VIDEO: Texas lieutenant governor argues there’s something worse than dying amid coronavirus crisis
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
The lieutenant governor of Texas thinks “lots of grandparents” may be willing to die of the coronavirus to stop a possible economic recession that could affect their grandchildren’s lives.
While appearing on Monday’s Tucker Carlson Tonight, Texas Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick said at-risk patients, specifically older grandparents, are willing to risk dying of COVID-19 if it means businesses and employees could resume their normal economic routine. Fox News host Tucker Carlson opened the interview by reading a message he received from Patrick earlier.
The article goes on to state the following:
“So I say, let’s give this a few more days or weeks, but after that, let’s go back to work and go back to living. Those who want to shelter in place can still do so. But we can’t live with this uncertainty,” Carlson read before asking Patrick to expound on his message.
“I just think there are lots of grandparents out there in this country like me (I have six grandchildren), that what we all care about and what we love more than anything are those children, and I want to live smart and see through this, but I don’t want the whole country to be sacrificed. And that’s what I see,” he told Tucker.
WATCH his remarks in the video below. Patrick is catching a multitude of backlash from the left over his comments.
— Dan Patrick (@DanPatrick) March 24, 2020
He’s being bashed, but here’s what 🇺🇸@realDonaldTrump 🇺🇸really said about returning the country to business as usual — for the most part, that is.#coronavirus #CoronavirusPandemic https://t.co/mRWlfdq2fi
— DMLNewsApp (@DMLNewsApp) March 24, 2020
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: Trump makes announcement on possible coronavirus quarantines in 3 states
- REPORT: Legendary country singer/songwriter in critical condition
- VIDEO: Dr. Fauci estimates when social distancing guidelines can be lifted
- REPORT: New York nurse shares chilling photo of coronavirus victims to show ‘the ghastly reality’
- BREAKING: China makes admission about coronavirus whistleblower doctor punished by police, who died from the virus
- REPORT: Major retailer to close all stores in the US to limit coronavirus spread
- VIDEO: 1st person arrested for violating NY’s COVID-19 executive order
- VIDEO: Mnuchin says when checks from coronavirus bill will be coming
- REPORT: NY hospitals treating coronavirus patients with VITAMIN after promising results
- About (ratings)