VIDEO: ‘There should be some restrictions’: 2020 Dem denounces third-trimester abortions
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
2020 presidential candidate Tulsi Gabbard came out against third-trimester abortions unless the mother’s life is endangered.
The Hawaii congresswoman discussed the issue of abortion during her interview with Dave Rubin on The Rubin Report, which aired Sunday night.
The article goes on to state the following:
“I take a more libertarian position on this issue that government really shouldn’t be in that place of dictating to a woman the choice that she should make,” Gabbard began. “I think there should be some restrictions, though.
She continued, “I think the third trimester, unless a woman’s life or severe health consequences is at risk, then there shouldn’t be an abortion in the third trimester.”
Definition of "severe" is key here, but Tulsi Gabbard is the first 2020 Democratic candidate to breath a word of criticism against 3rd Trimester abortion. https://t.co/92Ox3T9m6V
— Anders Hagstrom (@Hagstrom_Anders) September 9, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Former child star dies at age 25
- REPORT: House Republican rips witness over gun control law claim
- VIDEO: Joe Biden tells a WHOPPER on gun violence… and no one called him on it
- REPORT: Prison officials reveal ‘fear’ of Weinstein incarceration: ‘He may try to …”
- REPORT: Medicaid and food stamps line vanishes as new immigration rules start
- BREAKING: Trump administration declares emergency due to coronavirus, Chinese furious
- REPORT: CNN report SHOCKS with description of baby who survives an abortion
- JUST IN: Major retailer to close 125 stores, shed 2,000 corporate jobs
- VIDEO: Truck driver performs dangerous U-turn into oncoming traffic on highway, gets arrested
- BREAKING: ‘Surgery is imminent’: Fox Nation host reveals she’s getting treatment for brain tumor