VIDEO: ‘Things have changed’: Fox anchor worried about Trump’s combative tone
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Fox News anchor Shepard Smith lamented that “things have changed” in President Trump’s tone during his Wednesday afternoon press conference with Finnish President Sauli Niinistö.
Trump repeatedly expressed his frustration with reporters during the raucous briefing and cursed on social media earlier in the day, leading some to question his current state of mind.
The article goes on to state the following:
“You really can’t get past the tone and the rhetoric. It’s something that you can’t miss, John, watching the television. I wonder if you have any insight on how he’s doing. It feels like things have changed,” Smith said to Fox News senior White House correspondent John Roberts.
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Wife of former New Jersey mayor found dead from self-inflicted gunshot
- REPORT: The Nurse Was Holding Up. Then Her 3 Close Relatives Were Brought In.
- UPDATE: New York’s darkest day: Cuomo gives stunning new figures on state’s coronavirus deaths
- VIDEO: Here’s when New York’s coronavirus apex is likely to hit
- REPORT: Leaked papers reveal SHOCKING coronavirus cases, deaths that US hospitals are secretly preparing for
- REPORT: Maryland governor issues emergency order in response to coronavirus spread
- BREAKING: China makes admission about coronavirus whistleblower doctor punished by police, who died from the virus
- REPORT: NY hospitals treating coronavirus patients with VITAMIN after promising results
- VIDEO: Dr. Fauci estimates when social distancing guidelines can be lifted
- REPORT: New York co-op kicked volunteering doctor out of brother’s apartment