VIDEO: Trey Gowdy reacts to DOJ decision on McCabe
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
The Justice Department’s decision to not pursue criminal charges against former FBI deputy director Andrew McCabe continues a “terrible four years” for the department, former House Oversight Committee Chairman Trey Gowdy told Fox News on Friday.
However, the ex-South Carolina congressman said he believes Attorney General William Barr is doing all he can with the resources at hand to clean up the DOJ and restore the public’s trust in the institution.
The article goes on to state the following:
“It’s been a terrible four years for the Department of Justice and the FBI — two institutions this country absolutely needs for its citizenry to have respect for,” Gowdy said during an appearance on “Hannity.” “Bill Barr, in my judgment — I’m a huge fan of his — I think he is doing everything he can to put the blindfold back on that lady. Lady Justice needs that blindfold back on.”
WATCH his remarks in the video below:
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: Trump makes announcement on possible coronavirus quarantines in 3 states
- REPORT: Legendary country singer/songwriter in critical condition
- VIDEO: Dr. Fauci estimates when social distancing guidelines can be lifted
- REPORT: New York nurse shares chilling photo of coronavirus victims to show ‘the ghastly reality’
- BREAKING: China makes admission about coronavirus whistleblower doctor punished by police, who died from the virus
- VIDEO: 1st person arrested for violating NY’s COVID-19 executive order
- REPORT: Major retailer to close all stores in the US to limit coronavirus spread
- VIDEO: Mnuchin says when checks from coronavirus bill will be coming
- REPORT: Chinese markets still selling bats and slaughtering dogs, cats, rabbits in gruesome market scene
- About (ratings)