VIDEO: Truck driver performs dangerous U-turn into oncoming traffic on highway, gets arrested
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
This was more than a wrong turn.
A truck driver in the U.K. ended up jailed for six months and banned from driving for over a year after a brazen U-turn on a busy highway last month.
The article goes on to state the following:
The Staffordshire Police shared a video on Twitter of the incident, which happened along an undisclosed portion of the M6 toll road just before 8 a.m. on Jan. 21.
WATCH the stunning maneuver in the video below:
Imagine this on your morning commute 😯 The driver of this lorry was jailed for six months and disqualified from driving for 15 months after he was caught driving dangerously on the M6 Toll last month. Thankfully, no one was injured #OpLightning pic.twitter.com/092qf9GUWf
— Staffordshire Police (@StaffsPolice) February 21, 2020
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: Trump makes announcement on possible coronavirus quarantines in 3 states
- REPORT: Legendary country singer/songwriter in critical condition
- VIDEO: Dr. Fauci estimates when social distancing guidelines can be lifted
- REPORT: New York nurse shares chilling photo of coronavirus victims to show ‘the ghastly reality’
- BREAKING: China makes admission about coronavirus whistleblower doctor punished by police, who died from the virus
- VIDEO: 1st person arrested for violating NY’s COVID-19 executive order
- REPORT: Major retailer to close all stores in the US to limit coronavirus spread
- VIDEO: Mnuchin says when checks from coronavirus bill will be coming
- REPORT: Chinese markets still selling bats and slaughtering dogs, cats, rabbits in gruesome market scene
- About (ratings)