VIDEO: Trump calls for investigation into Schiff: ‘He defrauded the American people’
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
President Trump said House Intelligence Committee Chairman Rep. Adam Schiff should be investigated for his handling of the House probe into the president’s relations with Ukraine.
Trump discussed his problems with Schiff in a press conference on Monday. The president slammed Schiff again for reading a parody of Trump’s July 25 phone call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky, and Trump criticized Schiff’s handling of a CIA whistleblower complaint that sparked a House impeachment inquiry against the president.
The article goes on to state the following:
“I think Adam Schiff should be investigated for what he did. He took to the great chamber, Congress, and he made a speech, and his speech was a fraud,” Trump said, referring to Schiff’s opening comments in a Sept. 26 house hearing for acting Director of National Intelligence Joseph Maguire.
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Former child star dies at age 25
- REPORT: Prison officials reveal ‘fear’ of Weinstein incarceration: ‘He may try to …”
- UPDATE: Identity, details emerge on MillerCoors employee who shot dead five colleagues
- VIDEO: Joe Biden tells a WHOPPER on gun violence… and no one called him on it
- JUST IN: Major retailer to close 125 stores, shed 2,000 corporate jobs
- REPORT: Ilhan Omar tweets: ‘This is what America looks like’ [PHOTOS]
- REPORT: Authorities trying to locate hundreds of cruise ship passengers after American traveler tested positive for coronavirus
- REPORT: Clint Eastwood breaks his silence, makes surprising endorsement for 2020 presidential candidate
- REPORT: Coca-Cola reveals how coronavirus is about to make major impact on their product
- REPORT: House Republican rips witness over gun control law claim