VIDEO: Trump campaign blasts Democrats for sharing edited clip of Ivanka
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
The Trump campaign lashed out against the DNC War Room after it shared an edited clip of Ivanka Trump.
The DNC War Room shared an edited clip of the first daughter answering a question on CNBC, where she was asked if her father’s appointment of anti-abortion judges legitimizes her advocacy for women’s rights. The account rephrased the question asked and edited Trump’s answer to, “I don’t.”
The article goes on to state the following:
The Trump campaign fired back, tweeting “ICYMI: Here’s the answer the DNC didn’t want you to hear,” with a video of Trump’s full answer to the question.
“It’s part of the president’s own national security strategy, this goal of uplifting women,” Trump said in the full clip.
“Domestically, women are thriving like never before,” Trump added.
She went on to cite “female unemployment statistics and her father’s policies on child care,” the Examiner notes.
Q: Do you find it hard to promote women’s empowerment while the administration you work for restricts reproductive rights?
IVANKA: “I don’t.” pic.twitter.com/29FbZRBD9y
— DNC War Room (@DNCWarRoom) February 12, 2020
Team Trump followed up with this tweet:
— Team Trump (Text TRUMP to 88022) (@TeamTrump) February 13, 2020
Kayleigh McEnany, National Press Secretary for President Donald J. Trump’s 2020 Campaign, also pointed out what she called “dishonest” coverage of Trump’s comments on CNBC.
“Typical dishonest Democrat Party move…
“Dems can’t handle the truth, so they conceal it…” McEnany tweeted.
Typical dishonest Democrat Party move…
Dems can’t handle the truth, so they conceal it… https://t.co/HOG4aOMoW1
— Kayleigh McEnany (@kayleighmcenany) February 13, 2020
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Former child star dies at age 25
- VIDEO: CNN Anchor Tells Nancy Pelosi That Trump Was Acquitted — She Interrupts, Claims He Wasn’t
- REPORT: China makes allegation against U.S. over coronavirus outbreak
- OpEd: Bernie Sanders may have just lost Florida to President Trump
- VIDEO: Ex-ambassador responds to Biden’s claim of getting arrested in South Africa
- VIDEO: Cops name ‘extremely dangerous’ twice-deported suspect wanted for cemetery murders
- REPORT: Police told a mother her DNA would identify a dead relative. They arrested her son instead.
- REPORT: Clint Eastwood breaks his silence, makes surprising endorsement for 2020 presidential candidate
- VIDEO: Roger Stone greeted by chant after getting 40-month prison sentence
- TRUMP TWEET: Shares hilarious edited video of himself holding ‘Mini Mike’