VIDEO: Trump cheered as he takes field at College Football Championship game
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
President Trump and First Lady Melania Trump took the field at the start of the College Football Playoff National Championship game in New Orleans Monday night for the National Anthem.
The president and first lady, smiling and waving, held hands as they traversed the field from the 15- to 40-yard line with the honor guard just after 7 p.m. local time. They were greeted by loud cheers and roaring chants of “USA, USA” and “Four More Years.”
The article goes on to state the following:
The game between No. 1 Louisiana State University and No. 3 Clemson is one of a handful of sporting events that the president has attended in recent months.
President Donald Trump greeted with massive cheering and USA chants before the national title game between Clemson and LSU. pic.twitter.com/DWArMT1Qz5
— David Hookstead (@dhookstead) January 14, 2020
BREAKING- PRESIDENT TRUMP LOUDLY CHEERED AT COLLEGE FOOTBALL CHAMPIONSHIP GAME!
— Madame (@TheRoyalMadame) January 14, 2020
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: ‘Blood Drained From Adam Schiff’s Face’: John Barrasso Says Schiff’s ‘Parody’ Backfired
- REPORT: Another country offers to pick up Harry and Meghan’s massive security bill
- VIDEO: Lindsey Graham makes pledge about Bidens: ‘And that does not make me a Russian agent’
- VIDEO: Tucker Carlson: Adam Schiff is turning into a Tom Clancy character
- VIDEO: “God help me, I did it.” Megyn Kelly reveals she complied with demeaning request by Roger Ailes
- VIDEO: Martha MacCallum calls out Eric Swalwell on impeachment process
- VIDEO: Schiff not trusted: Democrats aren’t getting intelligence because of ‘crooked, corrupt’ lawmakers: Trump
- REPORT: Collins releases statement about calling witnesses for impeachment trial
- REPORT: ‘Stunned’ Sen. Collins objected to Nadler’s impeachment accusation in note to Roberts
- REPORT: Republican AGs Say Bloomberg Is Secretly Embedding An Army Of Anti-Trump Attorneys Inside State Offices