VIDEO: Trump cheered as he takes field at College Football Championship game
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
President Trump and First Lady Melania Trump took the field at the start of the College Football Playoff National Championship game in New Orleans Monday night for the National Anthem.
The president and first lady, smiling and waving, held hands as they traversed the field from the 15- to 40-yard line with the honor guard just after 7 p.m. local time. They were greeted by loud cheers and roaring chants of “USA, USA” and “Four More Years.”
The article goes on to state the following:
The game between No. 1 Louisiana State University and No. 3 Clemson is one of a handful of sporting events that the president has attended in recent months.
President Donald Trump greeted with massive cheering and USA chants before the national title game between Clemson and LSU. pic.twitter.com/DWArMT1Qz5
— David Hookstead (@dhookstead) January 14, 2020
BREAKING- PRESIDENT TRUMP LOUDLY CHEERED AT COLLEGE FOOTBALL CHAMPIONSHIP GAME!
— Madame (@TheRoyalMadame) January 14, 2020
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- COMMENTARY: Kobach: The Riots Remind Us Why We Need the Second Amendment
- WATCH: CNN’s Jim Acosta Shouts at Trump: ‘Is This Still a Democracy?’
- REPORT: Lincoln Memorial and WWII Memorial among DC landmarks vandalized during riots [PHOTOS]
- BREAKING: Trump approval at Gallup ‘highest,’ better than Obama, Bush
- EXCLUSIVE: Hillary Clinton taunts Trump with two photos, and two words
- REPORT: Trump tells governors on call what they must do with rioters
- REPORT: Facebook employees stage ‘virtual walkout’ over Trump
- REPORT: Actress Hopeful After Protesters Breach Perimeter Near White House
- VIDEO: Democratic congresswoman says she got pepper-sprayed at George Floyd protest