VIDEO: Trump explains shifting away from saying ‘Chinese virus’
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
President Trump said he has backed away from calling the coronavirus as the “Chinese virus” because he doesn’t want to make “a big deal out of it” anymore.
Trump said he started using that language, which some have called racist, because the Chinese government was trying to pin the blame on U.S. soldiers.
The article goes on to state the following:
“They said our soldiers started it. Our soldiers had nothing to do with it,” he told Fox News on Tuesday.
Let us know so that we can SHARE YOUR OPINION!https://t.co/dPccqY9Kvu
— DMLNewsApp (@DMLNewsApp) March 24, 2020
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Legendary country singer/songwriter in critical condition
- VIDEO: Dr. Fauci estimates when social distancing guidelines can be lifted
- BREAKING: China makes admission about coronavirus whistleblower doctor punished by police, who died from the virus
- REPORT: New York nurse shares chilling photo of coronavirus victims to show ‘the ghastly reality’
- REPORT: Chinese markets still selling bats and slaughtering dogs, cats, rabbits in gruesome market scene
- REPORT: Major retailer to close all stores in the US to limit coronavirus spread
- VIDEO: 1st person arrested for violating NY’s COVID-19 executive order
- UPDATE: Newborn baby, world’s youngest coronavirus victim, status update
- VIDEO: Mnuchin says when checks from coronavirus bill will be coming
- REPORT: Top US bank warns recession is already here: ‘Jobs will be lost, wealth will be destroyed’