VIDEO: Trump makes extended comments on Syria, warning he issued to Erdogan
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by REUTERS.COM:
WASHINGTON (Reuters) – President Donald Trump said on Monday he warned Turkish President Tayyip Erdogan of “big trouble” if any U.S. service members in the part of Syria that Turkey has threatened to invade get hurt.
“Any of our people get hurt, big trouble,” Trump said he told Erdogan, whom he spoke to on Sunday.
The article goes on to state the following:
“I’ve told Turkey that if they do anything outside what we would think is humane … they could suffer the wrath of an extremely decimated economy,” Trump said.
WATCH what he said:
To get more information about this article, please visit REUTERS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Democrat calls for investigation into Elaine Chao after Mitch McConnell campaign boasts Kentucky ties
- REPORT: Poll reveals percentage of Dems who want candidates to discuss Hunter Biden
- Human waste map reveals major city is largest ‘s***hole’ in America
- REPORT: CNN responds to ‘rumor’ Trump tweeted about network’s Jeff Zucker
- HAPPENING NOW: Democratic candidates debate in Ohio
- VIDEO: ‘Cooper, Your Bias is Showing’: Debate Moderator Slammed For Biden Question
- Soros, Pelosi to speak at 3-day ‘Resistance’ conference
- REPORT: ‘Saturday Night Live’ sees big change in ratings
- BREAKING: Manafort partner describes funneling millions through Cyprus accounts
- VIDEO: State poll shows this Dem on top – and she’s not in the race