VIDEO: Trump: It’s ‘looking like’ Iran was responsible for Saudi oil attacks
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
President Trump said Monday it’s “looking like” Iran was responsible for weekend attacks on Saudi Arabia’s oil supply, and talked up the United States’ military might — but said he wanted to “avoid” war.
“Well, it’s looking that way,” the president told reporters at the White House when asked if Iran was responsible. “We’ll let you know definitively.” He added: “That’s being checked out right now.”
The article goes on to state the following:
Iran has denied involvement in the attacks, which came as tensions rise over Tehran’s unraveling nuclear deal with world powers.
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Incredible video of undercover officer disarming man who stole rifle from police
- REPORT: Thousands crossing US-Mexico border despite nonessential travel ban, COVID-19 threat
- REPORT: Federal Officers Gunned Down At Courthouse
- BREAKING: Trump calls for delay in G7 meeting, seeks expansion
- REPORT: George Floyd’s family responds to autopsy that says his death was from underlying conditions
- REPORT: News outlet reaches deal with union to save jobs during the pandemic