VIDEO: Trump names conditions for admitting people from Bahamas
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
President Trump said Monday that the United States needs to be “careful” in making sure everyone entering the country from the Bahamas has proper documentation, suggesting dangerous individuals could sneak into the U.S. with those seeking refuge following Hurricane Dorian.
“I don’t want to allow people that weren’t supposed to be” in the Bahamas, Trump told reporters on the South Lawn at the White House.
The article goes on to state the following:
Trump’s remarks came after dozens of people evacuating the Bahamas were kicked off of a ferry headed for Florida over confusion regarding their visas.
After Hurricane Dorian slammed the Bahamas, roughly 70,000 people are estimated to be in need of food, water, and medical help. Thousands of people are missing after the Category 5 storm passed, and more than 40 people have been confirmed dead.
“It got hit like nothing I’ve seen,” Trump told reporters. “Anybody wants to help that’s OK with me.”
Pres. Trump on hurricane survivors trying to leave the Bahamas: “We have to be very careful. Everyone needs totally proper documentation…I don’t want to allow people who weren’t supposed to be in the Bahamas to come into the United States, including some very bad people.” pic.twitter.com/NK66ftrC6o
— ABC News (@ABC) September 9, 2019
— The Hill (@thehill) September 9, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Joe Biden tells a WHOPPER on gun violence… and no one called him on it
- REPORT: Prison officials reveal ‘fear’ of Weinstein incarceration: ‘He may try to …”
- VIDEO: Former child star dies at age 25
- REPORT: House Republican rips witness over gun control law claim
- BREAKING: Trump administration declares emergency due to coronavirus, Chinese furious
- REPORT: Medicaid and food stamps line vanishes as new immigration rules start
- REPORT: Warren issues response to letter from Native American tribes [READ THE LETTER]
- REPORT: CNN report SHOCKS with description of baby who survives an abortion
- JUST IN: Major retailer to close 125 stores, shed 2,000 corporate jobs
- VIDEO: Truck driver performs dangerous U-turn into oncoming traffic on highway, gets arrested