VIDEO: Trump pledges to release ‘extremely shocking’ financial report before 2020 election
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
President Trump on Monday pledged to release a report detailing his financial holdings before November 2020 amid increased scrutiny of government spending at his family’s properties.
“At some point prior to the election, I’m going to be giving out a financial report of me, and it will be extremely complete,” Trump told reporters as he left the White House for North Carolina.
The article goes on to state the following:
“I’m going to give out my financial condition and you’ll be extremely shocked that the numbers are many, many times what you think,” he added.
Trump did not respond to reporters asking whether that meant he will release his tax returns.
— CBS News (@CBSNews) September 9, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Another royal break. This time it’s Prince William and Kate Middleton, but its not an exit
- VIDEO: Students Who Tried To Kick Out White People ‘Thought They Were Gonna Be Hailed As Heroes’
- VIDEO: Former child star dies at age 25
- REPORT: Iran MP Offers Reward for Killing Trump, U.S. Ambassador Responds
- TRUMP: Responds to Barr’s request to stop tweeting about DOJ … in a tweet
- JUST IN: Major retailer to close 125 stores, shed 2,000 corporate jobs
- EXCLUSIVE: WATCH: Patrons less than enthused when Elizabeth Warren visits restaurant
- VIDEO: Gutfeld rips media after Avenatti verdict
- REPORT: China makes allegation against U.S. over coronavirus outbreak
- VIDEO: Furious female protesters storm Mexico City following young woman’s grisly murder