VIDEO: Warren shares moment with young voter at Iowa forum
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.), a 2020 White House hopeful, shared a personal moment with a young voter in Iowa on Sunday after being asked about the issue of acceptance.
Warren told a personal anecdote relating to her mother’s reaction to the end of her first marriage after she was asked by a 17-year-old girl about a time when she didn’t feel accepted, according to video recorded by ABC News.
The article goes on to state the following:
“I was wondering if there was ever a time in your life where somebody you really looked up to maybe didn’t accept you as much?” the voter asked Warren. “And how you dealt with that?”
WATCH what happened:
— ABC News (@ABC) December 2, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Video captures horrifying moment of deadly New Zealand volcano eruption, Americans among tourists trapped on island
- REPORT: Social Security announces Cost of Living increase for 2020
- VIDEO: ‘I Shouldn’t Have Done It’: Elizabeth Warren Apologizes When Confronted About Native American Claims
- REPORT: Biden: ‘Nobody warned me’ about Hunter and Ukraine because Beau was dying
- VIDEO: ‘They’re irrelevant’: Nadler defends not calling Republican witnesses for impeachment
- VIDEO: Protestor interrupts impeachment hearing, screams at Nadler, hauled out of room
- VIDEO: ‘It’s Going To Be An Exposé And A Cover-Up’: Tom Fitton Gives His IG Report Predictions
- VIDEO: Graham: We Will End Impeachment Trial ‘As Quickly As Possible’
- BREAKING: Chilling new details revealed about Saudi students’ actions before Florida naval base attack [VIDEO]
- REPORT: New Muslim congresswoman flips after election, now supports anti-Israel boycott