VIDEO: Warren shares moment with young voter at Iowa forum
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.), a 2020 White House hopeful, shared a personal moment with a young voter in Iowa on Sunday after being asked about the issue of acceptance.
Warren told a personal anecdote relating to her mother’s reaction to the end of her first marriage after she was asked by a 17-year-old girl about a time when she didn’t feel accepted, according to video recorded by ABC News.
The article goes on to state the following:
“I was wondering if there was ever a time in your life where somebody you really looked up to maybe didn’t accept you as much?” the voter asked Warren. “And how you dealt with that?”
WATCH what happened:
— ABC News (@ABC) December 2, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: ‘Blood Drained From Adam Schiff’s Face’: John Barrasso Says Schiff’s ‘Parody’ Backfired
- REPORT: News outlet blasted by police for breaking news of Kobe Bryant’s death before family could be notified
- REPORT: Another country offers to pick up Harry and Meghan’s massive security bill
- VIDEO: Chris Wallace confronts Dershowitz over impeachment
- VIDEO: Tucker Carlson: Adam Schiff is turning into a Tom Clancy character
- VIDEO: Angel Mom rips into Biden, Dems over ‘illegal alien criminals first’ agenda
- VIDEO: “God help me, I did it.” Megyn Kelly reveals she complied with demeaning request by Roger Ailes
- REPORT: Republican AGs Say Bloomberg Is Secretly Embedding An Army Of Anti-Trump Attorneys Inside State Offices
- JUST IN: Deadly avalanche barrels down on visitors of US ski resort
- REPORT: Adam Schiff proposes method to overrule Republicans and settle dispute over witnesses