VIDEO: WATCH: DNA Test Brings Father and Son Together for First Time
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by BREITBART.COM:
A father and son met for the first time in Denver, Colorado, Thanksgiving Day thanks to a simple DNA test.
The only thing 37-year-old Casper Collins ever knew about his dad was that he was a Navy sailor who had a relationship with his mom in the Philippines during the 1980s.
The article goes on to state the following:
However, his father returned to the United States before he knew Collins’ mother was pregnant so she raised him on her own, according to CBS Denver.
The report states that when Collins submitted his DNA for a test in July, the results showed he had a brother living in Colorado. After digging deeper, he learned the identity of his father as well, and made arrangements to meet the family on Thanksgiving day.
WATCH the video below of the special moment, as father and son met for the first time:
— CBSDenver (@CBSDenver) November 29, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit BREITBART.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: ‘Blood Drained From Adam Schiff’s Face’: John Barrasso Says Schiff’s ‘Parody’ Backfired
- REPORT: News outlet blasted by police for breaking news of Kobe Bryant’s death before family could be notified
- REPORT: Another country offers to pick up Harry and Meghan’s massive security bill
- VIDEO: Chris Wallace confronts Dershowitz over impeachment
- VIDEO: Tucker Carlson: Adam Schiff is turning into a Tom Clancy character
- VIDEO: Angel Mom rips into Biden, Dems over ‘illegal alien criminals first’ agenda
- VIDEO: “God help me, I did it.” Megyn Kelly reveals she complied with demeaning request by Roger Ailes
- REPORT: Republican AGs Say Bloomberg Is Secretly Embedding An Army Of Anti-Trump Attorneys Inside State Offices
- JUST IN: Deadly avalanche barrels down on visitors of US ski resort
- REPORT: Adam Schiff proposes method to overrule Republicans and settle dispute over witnesses