VIDEO: Witness makes admission about Ukranian phone call, Schiff jumps in to halt Nunes’s questioning
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by DAILYCALLER.COM:
House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff quickly interrupted LTC Alexander Vindman’s testimony Tuesday when Vindman admitted that he had spoken to others about the Ukraine call.
Ranking Republican member Devin Nunes was following a line of questioning into the July 25 phone call between President Donald Trump and Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky, asking who Vindman might have spoken to about the call and his concerns about the implications of that call.
The article goes on to state the following:
“Lieutenant Colonel Vindman, did you discuss the July 25th phone call with anyone outside the White House on July 25th or the 26th and if so with whom?” Nunes asked.
After a few questions by Nunes, Schiff suddenly interrupted, declaring the whistleblower must be protected.
WATCH what happened in the video below:
— The Daily Beast (@thedailybeast) November 19, 2019
The hearing got tense when Rep. Devin Nunes started trying to pry information out of Lt. Col. Vindman to out the whistleblower.
— POLITICO (@politico) November 19, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit DAILYCALLER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: ‘Blood Drained From Adam Schiff’s Face’: John Barrasso Says Schiff’s ‘Parody’ Backfired
- REPORT: News outlet blasted by police for breaking news of Kobe Bryant’s death before family could be notified
- REPORT: Another country offers to pick up Harry and Meghan’s massive security bill
- VIDEO: Chris Wallace confronts Dershowitz over impeachment
- VIDEO: Tucker Carlson: Adam Schiff is turning into a Tom Clancy character
- VIDEO: Angel Mom rips into Biden, Dems over ‘illegal alien criminals first’ agenda
- VIDEO: “God help me, I did it.” Megyn Kelly reveals she complied with demeaning request by Roger Ailes
- REPORT: Republican AGs Say Bloomberg Is Secretly Embedding An Army Of Anti-Trump Attorneys Inside State Offices
- JUST IN: Deadly avalanche barrels down on visitors of US ski resort
- REPORT: Adam Schiff proposes method to overrule Republicans and settle dispute over witnesses