Walk & Talk: DML addresses Omar and political correctness
VIDEO: Dennis Michael Lynch took to the beach in the early morning hours Saturday for a Walk & Talk.
DML made the surprise broadcast in order to address a topic he said he wished he didn’t have to address: Political correctness.
DML, who is currently traveling in Florida, referred to how Twitter is blocking Rep. Ilhan Omar’s (D-MN) conservative opponent in the congressional race 2020. Daniella Stella is running as a Republican against Omar, but she was removed from Twitter after calling out Omar for possible treason.
DML explains the story and how Twitter reacted. He also offers insight into how dangerous things have become for Americans because of political correctness.
DML also reveals he is keeping open the amazing Black Friday deal for Saturday. Learn more about that offer by clicking here.
Enjoy the video.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: ‘Blood Drained From Adam Schiff’s Face’: John Barrasso Says Schiff’s ‘Parody’ Backfired
- REPORT: News outlet blasted by police for breaking news of Kobe Bryant’s death before family could be notified
- REPORT: Another country offers to pick up Harry and Meghan’s massive security bill
- VIDEO: Chris Wallace confronts Dershowitz over impeachment
- VIDEO: Tucker Carlson: Adam Schiff is turning into a Tom Clancy character
- VIDEO: Angel Mom rips into Biden, Dems over ‘illegal alien criminals first’ agenda
- VIDEO: “God help me, I did it.” Megyn Kelly reveals she complied with demeaning request by Roger Ailes
- REPORT: Republican AGs Say Bloomberg Is Secretly Embedding An Army Of Anti-Trump Attorneys Inside State Offices
- JUST IN: Deadly avalanche barrels down on visitors of US ski resort
- REPORT: Adam Schiff proposes method to overrule Republicans and settle dispute over witnesses