Walk & Talk: DML addresses Omar and political correctness
VIDEO: Dennis Michael Lynch took to the beach in the early morning hours Saturday for a Walk & Talk.
DML made the surprise broadcast in order to address a topic he said he wished he didn’t have to address: Political correctness.
DML, who is currently traveling in Florida, referred to how Twitter is blocking Rep. Ilhan Omar’s (D-MN) conservative opponent in the congressional race 2020. Daniella Stella is running as a Republican against Omar, but she was removed from Twitter after calling out Omar for possible treason.
DML explains the story and how Twitter reacted. He also offers insight into how dangerous things have become for Americans because of political correctness.
DML also reveals he is keeping open the amazing Black Friday deal for Saturday. Learn more about that offer by clicking here.
Enjoy the video.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Video captures horrifying moment of deadly New Zealand volcano eruption, Americans among tourists trapped on island
- REPORT: Social Security announces Cost of Living increase for 2020
- VIDEO: ‘I Shouldn’t Have Done It’: Elizabeth Warren Apologizes When Confronted About Native American Claims
- REPORT: Biden: ‘Nobody warned me’ about Hunter and Ukraine because Beau was dying
- VIDEO: ‘They’re irrelevant’: Nadler defends not calling Republican witnesses for impeachment
- VIDEO: Graham: We Will End Impeachment Trial ‘As Quickly As Possible’
- VIDEO: Protestor interrupts impeachment hearing, screams at Nadler, hauled out of room
- VIDEO: Witness makes admission about Ukranian phone call, Schiff jumps in to halt Nunes’s questioning
- BREAKING: Chilling new details revealed about Saudi students’ actions before Florida naval base attack [VIDEO]
- REPORT: New Muslim congresswoman flips after election, now supports anti-Israel boycott