WATCH: Ex-NFL star Antonio Brown yells profanity at police in front of children
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Former National Football League wide receiver Antonio Brown livestreamed a profanity-laced rant at his ex-girlfriend and police as authorities took his children away from his Hollywood, Florida, home.
“Hollywood police, get the f— out of here,” said Brown in the video originally shared on Instagram. “The crackers get no justice for no [N-word].”
The article goes on to state the following:
Brown, who was once one of the most prolific offensive players in the NFL before he allegedly sent a threatening text to a woman who accused him of sexual misconduct in the fall, continued to berate the “bit**-a** police.”
Antonio Brown needs our prayers. The man needs help. But even bigger than that, my heart goes out to the kids who are in the middle of a war between their parents which is incredibly damaging to them.
— George Wrighster III (@georgewrighster) January 13, 2020
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: ‘Blood Drained From Adam Schiff’s Face’: John Barrasso Says Schiff’s ‘Parody’ Backfired
- REPORT: Another country offers to pick up Harry and Meghan’s massive security bill
- VIDEO: Lindsey Graham makes pledge about Bidens: ‘And that does not make me a Russian agent’
- VIDEO: Tucker Carlson: Adam Schiff is turning into a Tom Clancy character
- REPORT: News outlet blasted by police for breaking news of Kobe Bryant’s death before family could be notified
- VIDEO: “God help me, I did it.” Megyn Kelly reveals she complied with demeaning request by Roger Ailes
- VIDEO: Martha MacCallum calls out Eric Swalwell on impeachment process
- VIDEO: Schiff not trusted: Democrats aren’t getting intelligence because of ‘crooked, corrupt’ lawmakers: Trump
- REPORT: Collins releases statement about calling witnesses for impeachment trial
- REPORT: ‘Stunned’ Sen. Collins objected to Nadler’s impeachment accusation in note to Roberts